What is safety management?
Safety management is a crucial part of successful business management. Proper safety management includes having systems, policies and procedures in place to ensure the safety of customers, employees and contractors.
BusinessBasics offers safety management services across 4 locations including Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane & Newcastle
Why is safety management beneficial to a business?
Having a proper safety management system helps promote and maintain safe practices in the workplace, which can save money, time and labour. This helps minimise injuries in the workplace and creates a workplace culture which promotes safe behaviour.
What types of safety management services do BusinessBasics provide?
We specialise in consulting, auditing, compliance and certification/accreditation assistance for OHS / WHS/ Safety Management Systems and WHS legal requirements.
Our highly experienced team can assist your business with everything from a site-specific risk assessment to a complete OHS Management System to achieve AS/NZS4801, OHSAS18001 or ISO45001 certification and prequalification to NSW WHSMS Guidelines, as well as major construction, mining and Government requirements.
These are just some of the ways that we can help your business:
- Site risk assessments
- Process and task risk assessments
- OHS site plans
- OHS management systems and plans
- Risk control plans and risk management
- Employee/worker inductions, training and competency
- Hazardous substances
- Safety inspections and audits
- Supplier audits
- Internal audits
- Safety objective setting and performance management
- Accreditation and certification audits and assistance
- OHS / WHS / Safety management systems
- Safety management systems and plans
- Outsourced OHS Management
What industries require safety management?
All BusinessBasics consultants are highly experienced in a range of industries, and are matched to your specific business type for the best results. We have consultants with experience in the following industries: mining, construction, civil construction, distribution and logistics, manufacturing, retailing, wholesaling, and allied health services.
Get in touch with the team at BusinessBasics for experienced help with developing an effective safety management system. We have consultants across Australia, in Perth, Adelaide, Melbourne, Brisbane and Newcastle.
- 3 Benefits of internal safety audits to a business
- ISO 45001 safety management
- Safety Consulting
- Outsourced safety management